Delicious, easy and rather addictive.
- 2 tablespoons Alderson’s Chipotle Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey (can also use brown sugar)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups red cabbage, shredded very thin
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrott
- 1⁄4 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- Make the dressing first. Combine the chipotle , mayonnaise, honey and olive oil.
- In another large bowl, place in the cabbage and carrot and drizzle the dressing over the top, sprinkle coriander over the whole thing, and toss well to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired and chill until served.