Dill Pickle Ranch Pasta Salad
- 350 g Farfalle Bow Pasta
- 500 g Bacon cut into pieces
- 2 Cups Cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 200 g Cheddar cheese, shaved or diced
- 1/2 cup Alderson's Dill Pickle Spears, chopped
- ------ ------ ---------------------
- DILL PICKLE RANCH DRESSING
- 1 Cup Mayo
- 1/2 Cup Sour cream
- 1/2 Cup Fresh dill chopped
- 1/4 Cup Pickle brine
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Tsp Crushed garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a rapid boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente. Rinse under cold water and drain.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crispy. Drain on paper towels to remove excess grease.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayo, sour cream, dill, pickle brine, milk, garlic and onion powder. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, cooked bacon, tomatoes, cheddar cheese and pickles. Add dressing and toss until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.