Dill Pickle Chicken
Put your pickle brine to good use with this easy and super tasty recipie
Servings 4 Servings
- 4 Large thick chicken breasts, scored diagonally
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Jar Alderson's Classic Dill Pickle Slices
- 1 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Parsley to garnish (Optional)
- Put the scored chicken breasts in a zip lock bag with the pickle juice from jar of Alderson's Pickle Slices and marinade overnight or at least 3 hours.
- Remove chicken, drain excess juice and sprinkle salt on each side. In a large pan over medium high heat, add the coconut oil. Pan sear the breasts on each side until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes each side.
- Take the chicken and place on tray lined with baking paper. Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 200c oven about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the chicken, keep covered, and let it rest about 5 minutes. Before serving, add chopped Dill pickle slices (to taste) to the tops of the chicken and parsley, pepper then serve immediately.