This is a super easy chipotle combination that is hard to beat. Perfect as a dipping sauce for chicken wings, but also great with carrot, celery or a corn chip.
- 100 ml mayonnaise
- 100 ml sour cream
- 1 tbsp green onions (packed fresh)
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tbsp ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 tsp fresh minced garlic
- 2 or 3 tbsp Alderson’s Chipotle Sauce
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Taste and adjust — adding more seasonings to taste preference or increasing the chipotle to heat preference.
- Garnish with spring onion.