- 200gm (approximately 16-20) large peeled and de-veined raw prawns
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 Capsicum (red, orange or yellow), diced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup Crème fraîche (or regular cream)
- 2 tablespoons Alderson’s Chipotle Sauce (add to taste, a bit more wouldn’t hurt)
- 1 small handful fresh coriander, chopped roughly
- 2 Spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 lime
- Pat the prawns dry with a paper towel then place them into a bowl. Sprinkle with salt and the black pepper. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over a medium-high heat, add the garlic and capsicum, stirring often until the peppers are soft and begin to brown a bit. Cook the prawns one minute each side. Add the cream and Alderson’s, stir quickly to fully combine. Lower the heat to a low-medium , stirring the sauce often, it will begin to thicken. Cook only about 2-3 minutes until thick and warmed through. Turn off the heat and add in half of the coriander and sliced spring onion, stir to combine.
- Serve over white rice and top with the coriander and sliced spring onion, squeeze the lime over top to finish.